Voices of Sheldon Jackson School and College
An Archive of Photographs, Recordings, Documents and Objects
Eight interpretive signs on the historic campus introduce the story of Sheldon Jackson School and College.
Four chronological signs are on Lincoln Street below the main campus: the Training School Era; the Cottages Era; the High School Era; and the College Era.
Signs telling about the 1910-1911 campus and about Sheldon Jackson School staff are behind the Laundry Building on College Drive.
A sign telling about the former infirmary is on Jeff Davis Street in front of that building, now Sitka's International Hostel.
A sign about the vocational education is near the Sage Building, now the Sitka Sound Science Center.